VETERAN APPRECIATION NIGHT AT THE MELTING POT
Veteran’s Passport to Hope is excited to announce that for the entire month of May, we are the sponsored charity for The Melting Pot Restaurant in both Littleton and in Louisville. A portion of the proceeds from all the 4-course, charity wine dinners sold during the month of May will go to Veterans Passport to Hope! So grab a date and go eat for a great cause.
On Thursday June 22nd, The Melting Pot in Historic Old Town Littleton; the most awesome fondue place around; has graciously allowed Veteran’s Passport to Hope (VP2H) the use of their patio for a special night of Veteran appreciation.
The Melting Pot Veteran Appreciation Night Thursday, June 22, 2017
Check in: 6:00 PM Dinner at 7:00 PM
Tickets: 125.00 each, two for 250.00. 100% goes to VP2H, gratuity not included.
As part of the evening’s event, VP2H is honored to have US Army Specialist (Ret.) and Purple Heart recipient Anthony “Tony” Drees as a special guest of honor in attendance, whom is also now VP2H’s Executive Director. Tony embodies a warrior spirit and what it means to fight. In 1991 Tony was wounded by a SCUD missile attack, which left 27 US troops dead, and an additional 98 injured. Tony now serves as a military transition expert, life coach, and mentor to many.
Veteran Community Impact with the Help of Our Donors and Supporters since 2012 (based on feedback from our beneficiaries):
- Funds raised and provided to Colorado based Veteran nonprofits more than $1,300,000.00
- Number of Veterans helped: 5,430
- Number of Veteran families helped: 4,573
- Total number of people helped or positively affected: 10,672
Please, join us!
- Price per person is $125, but tickets are sold by couples $250 per order.
- Menu choices:
- first course– Cheddar Cheese Fondue
- second course–choose between California Salad or Melting Pot House Salad
- third course — a wide selection of Filet Mignon, Shrimp, Sirloin, Chicken, Pork Tenderloin, Ravioli and Vegetables
- fourth course — Flaming Turtle or Pure Chocolate
- Wine type choice *for couples tickets: white or red wine, to be chosen on site.
- Cash bar if you would like more than one bottle of wine, However, sodas, coffee and tea are included!
- Rain Date: In the event of rain the rescheduled date will be June 29th, 2016.
- A Champagne toast is also included in the package.